Welcome to Rhino Machinery

Login or Signup Now

Rhino Machinery makes buying and selling heavy construction equipment easy, convenient and hassle-free.
Questions? Contact us 24 hours a day.
Help »

Existing Users

Lost your password?

Not registered yet? Sign Up Now!

You will be redirected to the Registration page.



English   Español

2002 Caterpillar D5M XL Dozer

Machine #554026 Make Offer

Call Now!  1-877-446-6622

Machine # 554026
Meter Reading 6464 hours
Region WestNorthCentral
Asking Price Make Offer
Description , AC, LT, 20” Pads, 115” PAT Blade, Ripper. Good running machine, U/C is 70% - 80% remaining except pads the are about 20%, Angle cylinder leaking.